“Deep inside, every individual with a communication disability has a voice in their heart, a voice that you may not be able to hear with your ears, but it’s a voice that’s valuable, that’s beautiful, that’s precious and full of personality. This voice and who they are is what the world needs to hear.” – Our Vision
Visuals2Go is founded by a Special Education teacher and developed in collaboration with speech pathologists and parents. Our mission is to empower individuals with a communication disability to discover their voice and to help them reach their full potential through the learning and the power of communication.
Visuals2Go is an ALL-IN-ONE Educational app created to support people with communication and learning difficulties. Research shows that Augmentative and Assistive Communication systems are highly beneficial for people who are non-verbal or have difficulties with speech.
Whether you are an Educator, Parent, Carer, Support Worker or Therapist, Visuals2Go is designed to help you to help the person in your care. It is distinct from other Augmentative and Alternate Communication (AAC) in it’s versatility. It is designed to assist people with a range of different communicative needs: from students with high support needs who needs a single message communication system, to choice making using two or more images, to sentence building to extend vocabulary. It also supports those who needs hands-on visuals so the app allows users to PRINT their visuals on a range of different templates.
The app has a Simple-to-use interface and beautifully designed images that will encourage regular access to communication and learning.
We believe that if the Educators, therapists, support workers or parents are actively using a software that is highly beneficial, then the person with a communication need will most likely be using it as well.
The app is useful for verbal and non-verbal learners, it can be used for in the autism spectrum, Down Syndrome or other diagnosis.
Here are some of the ways you can use Visuals2Go
* Use it as communication device for those struggling with speech. Users can make choices directly or use the ‘Sentence Strip’ feature to communicate in sentences;
* For students with Higher Support needs, you can use the App as a one button (or one message) communication device;
* Use it as a lanyard – carrying all your symbols on your device, with an easy SWIPE-TO-SCROLL through cards feature;
* Create countless number of visual cards in various sizes to print off and laminated for hands-on learning (Optional Upgrade);
* Print cards on a range of customised visual boards from our templates for a variety purposes including choice boards, shopping lists,
flash cards and more (Optional Upgrade);
* Create stories for learning – You can use to create stories to learn social skills and step-by-step recipes or procedures.
* Or simply use it as a photo album with text and voice. Store albums of family members; friends; favourite toys; characters; etc. Your child will love scrolling to see each Visual!
The app is constantly updated with new images and albums.
The app is constantly updated with new images and albums. You have a choice to upgrade the app with added features with individual inApp purchases or with a subscription.